[SECC] SO2R Box

Subject: [SECC] SO2R Box
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:03:59 -0400
Hello all,

I thought I would bring the YCCC SO2R control box to people's
attention.  This is, of course, not the only SO2R control box around,
but having seen the front panels, instructions, schematics, etc of all
of them, I think I prefer this one the best.  Don't get me wrong - many
of the others are just fine.

http://www.k1xm.org/SO2R/

Anyway, these come as simple kits - all you add is a little time and
some solder - the rest is supplied.  The bad news is the YCCC orders
parts in batches of 50.  There are currently 24 on the waiting list - so
I need to drum up 26 orders before I can get mine!  Hi, hi.

If you have interest, email me or Dennis, W1UF, and get yourself added
to the list.  There is no up-front obligation, but come parts-batch
ordering time they will be looking for your check.

73,
Hal N4GG

(This is the solution to LPT1 and serial ports disappearing)