[SECC] SC QSO Party Results

Subject: [SECC] SC QSO Party Results
From: dave at pkministrywebs.com (Dave Edmonds)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:05:47 -0500
Todd, Kevan, John and other SECC'ers...

I've got a general QSO party rules question.....

With most (possibly all) state QSO Party contests, the in-state stations
can other in-state stations, but they do not receive a multiplier for the
in-state counties worked.

What's wrong with allowing the in-state stations to earn multipliers for
working in-state counties?

IMO, allowing the in-state station to earn multipliers for contacts with
each county would increase on-air activity, perhaps increase the number of
in-state stations working the contest... After all, in-state stations are
only competing against other in-state stations.

Thoughts?

IC
Dave Edmonds
WN4AFP