[SECC] Who's problem is it?

Subject: [SECC] Who's problem is it?
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:29:00 -0500
My problem is somewhat unique where I get mistaken for Dave K1ZZ who is very
active in this contest.  Many folks drop the "I" and I have to listen
carefully for that situation.  I tried a new trick this weekend that worked
very well for me.  Rather than repeating my call over and over, I sent back
K1ZZI (space .. ..) and it worked 99.9% of the time :-).

Scott for your call correction situation I suggest setting up an F key macro
in N1MM like this: KB4KB>>>S<<<. Experiment with the number of arrows it and
see if it improves your success rate.

73,
Ralph K1ZZI