[SECC] [SEDXC] Headphone Quest

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] Headphone Quest
From: w8ji at w8ji.com (Tom W8JI)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:49:11 -0400
One word.  "Sennheiser"

You can get a Sennheiser gaming headset with electret mic that sounds better
than any amateur $2 element "stuff".

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/headset-phones-music-headset-pc-music-500912

and they have more expensive studio units. They also have headsets.

I probably have 20-30 different types and they are the best of the lot.

73 Tom