[SECC] Apologizing

Subject: [SECC] Apologizing
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
I guess I got a little hot in the moment. I want to apologize to Jeff, KU8E in
disclosing his private email to me without his permission. But let me still get
one thing striaght, I think that he also owes all the operators at NQ4I an
apology also. It offends me that people make these sort of comments. We all
want
to do the best we can in life, not to put each other down. If I offended anyone
else I apologize. As of now I will no longer be an SECC member. I also can not
give my points to the club because I am outside the circle, so I became a
member
of the FCG. Have fun and enjoy contesting. Mark W4SVO