[SECC] GQP Day 1 - SSB Rover

Subject: [SECC] GQP Day 1 - SSB Rover
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (scottstraw at mindspring.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:45:23 +0000
I was really disappointed in the results of Day 1. I had less than 20 contacts
on 20M at 2230z. That is when I went QRT for dinner with the chauffeur's sister
and family in GILM. Back on the road around 0000z, with the 40M resonator,
things started improving and I easily trebled my log size in the next hour. We
arrived in Dalton around 0230 and pulled the switch.

The reports of multi-hundred QSO counts are really great, and a reminder that
CW works much better ALWAYS. I'll continue my masochism today and persevere on.

I'm curious about reports from any other SSB mobiles...

KB4KBS
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile