[SECC] GQP Tomorrow

Subject: [SECC] GQP Tomorrow
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 23:19:02 -0400
Hello all: This will be the last posting tonight and I may not have time
to get back on the internet tomorrow.  I am exhausted, and very excited
about the weekend.  Jim, N4DU, will be here at 8:30 and we will be at
KU8E's by 9 AM.  We will get everything hooked up and working without
any bugs, let us hope and be ready for the start.  It will be a plus if
we have time for a nice lunch and to motor out  to the MUSC county line
and start in TLBT at 18Z.  Hope Murphy takes the weekend off for us and
for all of you.

Looks like Jeremy, W1BO (ex N4JIK) will be QRV at least part time from
MUSC with a pretty good set of antennas and he may also be QRV from
another county.

OK.  Everyone get a good night's sleep and let's put G-E-O-R-G-I-A on
the map this weekend.  Happy 50th!  If there is anything I need to know
during the contest, my cell phone number is 706 566-1138.

73,

John.