[SECC] Please remember your neighbors

Subject: [SECC] Please remember your neighbors
From: Ny4n at aol.com (Ny4n at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:02:08 -0400 (EDT)
I am so sorry I am having to miss the historic event, but plan on lending
my support here from home. Just a reminder, it is hard to contact you guys in
Georgia from the neighboring States on 20 meters. Please use 40 meters from
every county you operate mobile, if possible. Even try 80 meters during the
day if you can. I know the fact that 20,15, and 10 may be better than it
has been for a long time, but the fact of possibly getting all 159 counties in
the log is exciting. All stations, Good Luck !

Jeff  Ny4N  , tennessee