[SECC] SECC#1 Team Registered

Subject: [SECC] SECC#1 Team Registered
From: k4qpl at nc.rr.com (Jim K4QPL)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 08:36:47 -0500
Thanks for inviting me and for all the Q's.

Didn't expect 20 and 40 to be so weak so only set up SO1R as I only have a
single 3-500 amp. Don't know what the problem is, but even that was only
putting out about 400W on 40 against long skip. Could have worked a lot of
DX I guess (including LZ5R)!

80 helped but was slowing down at the end.

Summary below. Log submitted on 3830 and ncjweb.

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
         3.5     104     104   15
           7      44      44   11
          14      36      36   15