[SECC] SECC#2 Team for NA Sprint CW Registered

Subject: [SECC] SECC#2 Team for NA Sprint CW Registered
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 13:36:15 -0500
Here is SECC#2.  If anyone else wants to join, let me know right away
and I'll add members.  0000-0400Z Sun, 7 to 11 PM EST.  Watch out for
DXpedition and try not to drown them out and go low in the 40M band if
the RTTY Contest QRM is too bad.  Good luck and much fun.  Post your
score to 3830 or send it directly to me ASAP.  73, John, K4BAI.

Thanks for registering your team at 5 Feb 2011 1823Z

Team: SECC#2
W9SN(W9SN)
K1GU(K1GU)
N4DW(N4DW)