[SECC] improving 160 results

Subject: [SECC] improving 160 results
From: jimworth at me.com (Jim Worthington)
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:17:30 -0500
And, as you said earlier, W1 has more hours of darkness to rack up the 10
pointers from Europe. That's why I think it is great that your station and
Peter's (K3ZM in southern Virginia) were able to beat K1DG and K8PO (both in
Maine, I believe) last weekend.

It seemed to me that conditions to Europe from Georgia were better this year
than last. I worked far more Europeans this year.

73,
Jim AD4J