[SECC] WPX SSB N4NX SOSB 40 meters LP

Subject: [SECC] WPX SSB N4NX SOSB 40 meters LP
From: n4nx at comcast.net (Bill Barr, N4NX)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:02:08 -0400
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N4NX
Operator(s): N4NX
Station:  N4NX

Class: SOSB  40 Meters  LP
QTH: Sandy Springs, GA
Time: ? More than 20 hours

40                680          397
---------------------------------
Total: 680   Prefixes = 397  Total Score = 625,275

Club: South East Contest  Club

Comments:

Low Power and this time no TVI & EFI!  Ignored trying to work split.  Probably
only worked a dozen stations who were listening UP.
I think my rate was faster using this approach.  I have entered this category a
couple of times in the past, but this was best score ever, which I think is due
to the improvement in the removal of a lot of the foreign broadcast and the
fact that more DX is operating in the 7125 to 7300 frequency window.

Worked 5 new prefixes in the last 10 QSOs including first W5.

K3, Cush craft ( 2 ) element Yagi and Win-Test with no CAT connections.

Great Fun type contest!

73
Bill N4NX