[SECC] KJ4HYG Chris - a new SECC member

Subject: [SECC] KJ4HYG Chris - a new SECC member
From: aldermant at windstream.net (Tommy)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 12:59:09 -0400
Hi Chris and a big welcome to both the hobby of ham radio and to the SECC!

You are one year older than I was, when I got my ticket, but that was long
ago in late 1951. You will find there are many, many modes/activities in
which you can participate in this hobby and I encourage you to try all that
you can or have time for. I personally have found over the years that CW, to
me, was the most enjoyable. I hope you have a lot of fun Chris! Enjoy it and
keep it as your hobby.

73,

Tom - W4BQF