[SECC] KJ4HYG Chris - a new SECC member

Subject: [SECC] KJ4HYG Chris - a new SECC member
From: w4qo at bellsouth.net (Jim Stafford)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:16:48 -0700 (PDT)
Many of you may not know Chris.? He told me he completed the SECC?"paperwork"
right before the contest.? It has been my pleasure to work with Chris these
past few months.? He is 13 years old and got his ticket late last year.? He
started learning CW in January and has progressed to Extra Class and is about
to 20 wpm already, just in time for the NFARL FD!!? For about 3 months, he was
crystal controlled using an HW-16.? Says he loves CW and rarely uses the mic on
a loaner TS-520.? I know he has over 50 countries worked and most states, again
mostly CW.? I know you will join me in welcoming Chris from Marietta.? And I
should say he is getting to work on building an SW-40 QRP rig.? Now that tells
me Chris is doing it the right way!??hi hi?Remember the first rig you built??
He recently told me?- he thinks he's hooked....

W4QO Jim Stafford www.w4qo.com QRP - When you care enough to send the very
least!

?