[SECC] House Bill 19

Subject: [SECC] House Bill 19
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:50:30 -0500
A couple of person observations . . .

I've always thought it was a bit strange, but it is true . . . that
when I am having a QSO, listening and sending CW during my daily
commute to Athens from Atlanta, I actually drive slower than when I'm
listening to the AM/FM radio.  I like to think that I am also at
least as careful.  I always get in the right lane and tend to
maintain my position, following behind another car.  Maybe I've
learned the limit to my multi-tasking ability.

 From the number of other mobile CW operators that I work during my
commute, I can assure you that sending CW while in motion is not at
all unusual.

73,

Jay, K4OGG