[SECC] SEDXC/50 Contest - N1MM User's

Subject: [SECC] SEDXC/50 Contest - N1MM User's
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:55:23 -0400
SEDXC 50th Anniversary Celebration Contest

To help celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Southeastern DX Club, SEDXC is
sponsoring an international operating contest with significant awards that
can be earned by both SEDXC club members and the rest of the world.  Sept
20-21, 2008.  Check here for all the details:  http://www.sedxc.org/

N1MM USER's,

For the upcoming SEDXC contest, N1MM users can load the NAQP CW contest. It
will work FB on all modes.  If you would like help setting it up for the
SEDXC/50 contest, send me an email off reflector and I will send
instructions on how I'm doing it.  I also have a special F key .mc file (CW)
setup for this event that can be imported and I will share it with anyone
that's interested.

73,
Ralph K1ZZI
k1zzi at comcast.net