[SECC] GQP logs hit 130

Subject: [SECC] GQP logs hit 130
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
Last year, after 24 hours, as best I recall, we had 83 logs.
#130 went into the bin at about 8 PM... far ahead of 2007.

All have been sent a confirming note, many with some personal thanks.

Some logging programs may have issues, but overall they worked pretty well.

Remember, always log the dupes, do not remove any Qs from your log when you
send it in.
And, the logging program score is never used, I recalculate the score, dupes,
and invalid Qs from the actual Qs you send.

Check the rules page if you have any questions on how points and mults are
handled.
It can be a bit confusing.   I will be glad to help too.

Tomorrow I will get some files run for posting...

We have a record year in the making.
Thanks to all..

Mike

Two more just popped in the mail....

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

Be a better friend, newshound, and