[SECC] WF4W GQP Contest summary from Seminole County

Subject: [SECC] WF4W GQP Contest summary from Seminole County
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:31:14 -0700 (PDT)
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Seminole, County
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:  155      1
   40:  208      2
   20:  150      9
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  513     12  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 9  Total Score = 64,356

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It was certainly fun bringing "rare" Seminole County, Georgia on the air.  I
operated "Tent-portable" from Lake Seminole State park with my FT-2000
 and an Off-Center-Fed Dipole up about 40 feet.  I didn't have a lot of luck on
 SSB but CW worked well for me.  Biggest surprise was having EL2DX answer my CQ.
I worked all but 3 states (AK, HI and SD).  Thanks to all who gave me Qs.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'