[SECC] SECC Claimed Sweepstakes Club Score

Subject: [SECC] SECC Claimed Sweepstakes Club Score
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:15:22 +0000
Here is our claimed club score for Sweepstakes.  So far we have 3,205,788
points which is slightly higher than our score from last year of  3,062,328.
That means if everyone sends in there score we have a great chance of winning
the SS Medium Class Club Gavel again.

  I have checked the ARRL received logs page. If you don't have an "x" in the
last column of the claimed scores below you haven't submitted you logs yet .
Please submit you log to the ARRL ASAP so you don't miss the deadlines. The
deadline for CW is next Wednesday - December 5th.  The deadline for SSB is
December 19th.

73, Jeff  KU8E

CW
W4OC172800