[SECC] 756 problems

Subject: [SECC] 756 problems
From: qrp at bellsouth.net (Jim Stafford)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:58:50 +0000
Jeff,

I can't say as I've had this exact problem on my 756 but I've had similar
things go 'wrong'   - here are some ideas:

1. Dual receive pot all the way to the right?

2. Squelch/RF Gain interacting?  I believe these are the same knob.

3. IF shift way off center?

I'll bet you've turned every knob on there but I've had stuff like this drive
me up the wall.  I have come very close to sending rigs back for repair and
found a cockpit error just in time,well, there was one time ...............

Good luck,

jim/w4qo