[SECC] new Plaque honcho found

Subject: [SECC] new Plaque honcho found
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:23:34 -0500
Hi All...I wish to announce that Chaz Cone W4GKF has stepped forward and
gratefully accepted the job as the Plaque Guru...Chaz is doing something of
the same sort for the SEDXC as well and it is a perfect fit for him to pick
up our GQP stuff as well...I wish to welcome Chaz to the GQP team...we are
getting more and more highly qualified people to step up and help...the GQP
is off and running...stay tuned for more details ...de Rick nq4i