[SECC] SS CW N3ZL Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] SS CW N3ZL Single Op LP
From: n3zl.radio at gmail.com (Greg Davis)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:01:23 -0500
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:   63
   40:   62
   20:   92
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Ever since IARU in July I had been thinking about doing a full effort in this
contest but just a few weeks ago I found out that I would have to go out of
town until Sunday afternoon, so I was only able to put in around 5 hours
through the last several hours.

I could not get anything other than California, Washington, and Oregon on 40
and 20M, and I waited too long to switch to 80M, but once I did I got quite a
few sections rather quickly in the closing minutes.

It was nice to bump in to several SECC members including KU8E, NA4BW,
W4OC, and N4LR.

CU all in CQWW CW!

73 de Greg N3ZL