[SECC] Candidate for Southeastern Division Director, ARRL

Subject: [SECC] Candidate for Southeastern Division Director, ARRL
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 15:13:51 -0400
Hello all:  At the request of W4NTI and as a matter of information, I am
forwarding some biographical information on W4OZK, the ARRL SM of AL,
who is a candidate for SE Division Director of ARRL to succeed W4RH,
Frank Butler, who is retiring.  I believe several Florida hams have also
qualified to run for Director.

I will be glad to provide such information to ARRL members about any
such candidates and my providing it should not be considered an
endorsement as I do not know the candidates, but I believe the more
information we can receive about the candidates, the better informed
voters we will be.

73, John, K4BAI.