[SECC] new member

Subject: [SECC] new member
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 18:59:49 -0400
I want to be the first to welcome new member VE7ZO to the SECC....Jim is a
dedicated contestor...recent number one winner of WRTC, Jim and his partner
John VE3EJ of Team Canada won the WRTC championships held in Florionopolis,
Brazil last summer....Jim has numerous top ten finishes in CQWW, ARRL, WPX, 10
Meter, and 160 Meter contests...Jim is the Chief Operator at NQ4I...he is
responsible for all operator and station ventures...he has been a steadfast
contributor since 2002 in the success of the NQ4I Multi-Multi team....Jim
welcome to the SECC contesting club...de Rick nq4i