[SECC] Call book AVERY 5160 help

Subject: [SECC] Call book AVERY 5160 help
From: thompson at mindspring.com (David Thompson)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:34:47 -0500
Thanks gang.  I have Word and the Avery program but am looking for typing
the call in a call book program and having the address info call drop into a
slot on the 5160 format. When 30 calls are reached the page of labels prints
out.

This is what I had and could not recover off the W98 PC.

AD8P is sending me a call book with a custom layout formatted for 5160 and
8160.

The radio amateur callbook seems to use a very proprietary format (unlike
Ham call and QRZ) so except for those not found on the other call books and
certificates that are returned the radio amateur callbook goes on the shelf.

73 Dave K4JRB