[SECC] GQP and Rovering

Subject: [SECC] GQP and Rovering
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 05:07:20 -0800 (PST)
I will be making a run on both days.  It will probably be an effort to hit
several of the counties not covered by the rovers who make the big runs.
Depending on other things, I think 4 or 5 stops each day will be probable.

Jeff, let me know if I can help you guys coordinate your trips.  Notes here on
the reflector do the most good, but I do plan on posting plans on the web  site
too.

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,