[SECC] RTTY Roundup AA4LR Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] RTTY Roundup AA4LR Single Op HP
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:00:06 -0500
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
    80:  141
    40:  205
    20:  134
    15:   23
    10:    0
------------
Total:  503  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 20  Total Score = 37,222

Club:

Comments:

Antennas:
Cushcraft A3S/A743 at 15m high (40-10m)
Shunt-fed 15m tower (80m)

Equipment:
Elecraft K2/100 w/ KAT100
Ameritron AL-80A
Ancient Toshiba laptop
N1MM software with MMTTY

Comments:

Just a part time effort here. Ran about 300-500 watts with the amp,
and about 200 watts on 80m -- the shunt matching network can't really
take much more than this. I don't normally do high power, but on RTTY
the K2/100 can only manage about 35 watts out without overheading.
Certainly makes contacts easier.

This was mostly a run-fest for me. I probably could have found more
mults with S & P.

Still, this is a personal best for the RTTY Round-up.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/
3830score/

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901