[SECC] Notes on 40 and SAC

Subject: [SECC] Notes on 40 and SAC
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:00:50 -0500
I didn't expect you to understand the context of what I was saying.

I used to be in favor of lowering the standards.

If they go any lower we will get a ham ticket in the Cheerio box.

I just turned sixty.

And yes I do prefer the old ways.

I never said I wanted you off the reflector,  it's not my place to say
such a thing.

Dan/W4NTI