[SECC] K9AY QTH change

Subject: [SECC] K9AY QTH change
From: k9ay at k9ay.com (K9AY)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:17:43 -0500
Finally, after much too long, we moved into the new QTH -- 3-1/2 years after
buying the land; 363 days after digging the hole for the foundation.

Whoever keeps records for SECC, please change my address to:

Gary Breed, K9AY
3300 State Road 78
Mt. Horeb, WI 53572

Grid EN53da
43.037 Lat -89.730 Lon

Ham radio objectives are pretty modest this season -- decent wires, possibly
a tower, by the time SS comes around, and something reasonably effective for
the 160 contests. My one operation from the site (2005 ARRL 160) was highly
encouraging, so I plan to have a lot of fun contesting after much too long
of a layoff!

73, Gary
K9AY