[SECC] Quick, Easy, and Cheap LOCAL antenna for 20M

Subject: [SECC] Quick, Easy, and Cheap LOCAL antenna for 20M
From: jt.w6fo at gmail.com (JT Croteau)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:42:12 -0400
Anyone have any suggestions for a quick and cheap to construct antenna
for 20M that will work well for regional work?  With the upcoming AR
QSO Party, my dipole will most likely not work as signals seem to take
off at too low of an angle.  I work a ton of DX and West coast but can
never hear local stations at all.  I even had a tough time with TX in
the QP but worked CO, CA, MT, WY all day in CQWW.

Thanks

--
 JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
 ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL