[SECC] [SEDXC] PFFT! (Was: Texas QSO Party)

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] PFFT! (Was: Texas QSO Party)
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:49:53 -0500
Well Bill,  and I'm NOT trying to antagonize you....but.....Just because
it is authorized via a ARRL band plan that apparantly recieved FCC
blessings,   DOES NOT mean it is the right thing to do.

I think I'll start operating CW up in the American Phone Band.....do you
think that will get any rise?  Think about it.

Dan/W4NTI