[SECC] Agenda - Tomorrow's Meeting

Subject: [SECC] Agenda - Tomorrow's Meeting
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:43:21 -0400
I hope to see y'all in the bleachers at 11 AM tomorrow, at the Atlanta
Hamfest - Rain or Shine.  The WX forecast, BTW, is sunshine with scattered
clouds.

Meeting Agenda:

Call to Order

Discussion of and vote on eliminating the office of Treasurer

Nominations for Club Officers for 2006-2007 (term starts 1 August)

Election of Officers

Old Business

New Business
    - SS Gavel(s) - What to do with these?
    - Increasing club activity (bring your suggestions)
    - Other items - [bring one, let's talk about it]

Adjourn

My intent is to hold the bureaucracy level to only that required for a
successful meeting.

CU There & 73,
Hal
N4GG