[SECC] NAQP Strategy

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Strategy
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:38:58 -0500
On 1/16/06, Rick Walker <rnwalker at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> My biggest weakness on this contest (besides the lack of a 160M antenna) is
> a lack of understanding of how to effectively "move" multipliers in the
> middle of a run without losing your CQ frequency.  Does anyone have a good
> strategy for this that they are willing to share?

The best way is to have a frequency to QSY to on each band in mind so
if someone calls you want to move you ask "PSE QSY 28088" or whatever.
 I would try to use frequencies that are out of the way, higher in the
bands to eliminate the possiblity they are occupied.  Only ask for
QSYs when you are CQing.

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
"Have Dobro Will Travel"