[SECC] RTTY and IC756PRO

Subject: [SECC] RTTY and IC756PRO
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:32:12 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <ku8e at bellsouth.net>

> Also, please note I am only interested in doing this so I can work WW4LL
> when he goes to PJ2 in the CQWW RTTY contest and maybe do some DXing.
> KU8E is NOT going to become a serious RTTY contester.
>
>  I know there might be a few people who might want to give me a hard time
> becuase I have made comments about some RTTY contests interfering with
> some of the CW contests I operate. Please don't rehash that stuff....
>

> 73, Jeff

I have been running RTTY for 30 years off/on.  I complain a LOT about the
digital boys coming into the CW segements.  Your point is?   hi hi.

Don't need a TNC with the MFSK program.  Just the sound card in the computer
and a simple interface.

I built mine with a cap, a variable resistor and two small plugs.

Dan/W4NTI