[SECC] A Few Thoughts

Subject: [SECC] A Few Thoughts
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:59:42 -0400
On Aug 1, 2005, at 7:01 PM, Hal Kennedy wrote:

> With regard to the coming season, I'd like to encourage EVERY
> member to get
> on the air - even if its only for an hour - during Sweepstakes and
> the 10
> meter contest.

For SS, if you operate one mode, then, by all means, operate some on
the other. SS Club competition is for COMBINED scores, so doing just
CW or just Phone and ignoring the other mode is just leaving points
on the table.

I'll be on NAQP CW and Phone. FT for Phone, PT for CW, unless my
schedule for Saturday changes.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901