[SECC] Trustee for W4AN

Subject: [SECC] Trustee for W4AN
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:22:57 +0000
NQ4I informed me by private message that the FCC has now changed the
Trustee of W4AN from myself to K4BAI. For those of you who didn't
know, this was a previous agreement between John and I, mostly because
of my age.

Therefore, as of this date and time, I am relieved as Trustee.

All members should note however, that any decisions made while I was
Trustee are binding, unless withdrawn by the requester.

It has been an honor to serve in this capacity, and I believe all of
us know that John will continue to serve with great distinction.

73
Ed