[SECC] W4AN Club Call (was: RE: Field Day and W4AN)

Subject: [SECC] W4AN Club Call (was: RE: Field Day and W4AN)
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:20:56 -0400
Some other exceptions I would suggest would be for contests where Bill's
results placed him above his peers consistently, e.g., 400+ QSO's in the
Sprints, and for contests that he was passionately involved as
promoter/cheerleader (NAQP?), but limited to 6 contests per year (as an
example).

   The best place, I believe, for Bill's callsign legacy, would be on a
club web page that gives the background for the club call.

Again, "First come, first serve," for requesters using the club call in
the same contest. This will eliminate (?) the politics and make the
trustee's job a "no brainer." ;)

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA