[SECC] Field Day and W4AN

Subject: [SECC] Field Day and W4AN
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:04:58 -0400
I like to keep things simple, especially in clubs where it is a hobby
for most of us.

Every member should have an equal opportunity to request and use the
club call. Adding a weight factor (to a request) adds a lot of "what if"
into the selection process. Heck, we may end up spending more manhours
debating, I mean "discussing" an issue than the operating time of the
contester(s). That's a lousy ROI (return on investment).

There is no reason why "first come, first serve" will not work. All it
takes is some planning and doing (aka action, instead of talk).

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA