[SECC] Circle

Subject: [SECC] Circle
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:14:54 +0000
Lee Hiers wrote:
snipped
> 2 - it has the potential to alienate members near the edge of the
> circle who may be able to participate for the club one week, but not
> the next - that's a negative.

Just for information, only 3 full members are affected by this, and
the distance between 2 is less than 6 miles. And quite clearly, in
past operations, the member who was in the original circle is always
asked first, or volunteers the information. The circle is NEVER
changed without his consent. On the other hand, I rather like having
W4BQF (#3) in play when others are not.

K4AQ's circles clearly shows this.

73
Ed