[SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition

Subject: [SECC] Sweepstakes Club Competition
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:15:24 -0400
On 13 Apr 2005 at 9:24, ku8e at bellsouth.net wrote:

> The SECC came in 2nd place in the medium club competition for 2004 SS. Nice
> job everyone !!!
>

> The 2004 ARRL November Phone Sweepstakes Affiliated Club Competition
>
> Medium Category
> Southern California Contest Club  3,624,892  35
> South East Contest Club  3,242,876  34
> Tennessee Contest Group  2,838,428  39
> Florida Contest Group  2,732,616  37
> Frankford Radio Club  2,671,254  40

That's not bad at all folks!

At our average points per entry, we would only need only 4 more
entries to have tied for first.  Doggone close, and we also beat some
big clubs who had more entries.  I just hope their lurkers on the
SECC list don't get fired up!

Let's take 1st this year!

Heck, I'll get on SSB even!

Lee