[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 16:36:28 -0500
If no one steps to the plate and takes on the task, and it is
unquestionably a task, of handling the GQP, then a unanimous vote by all
SECC members to keep the GQP does not mean a thing in the world.

Is anyone willing to be responsible for this contest, handling all
publicity (or delegating it) and getting the results out in a timely
manner, ie. within a maximum of six months time?

Like many of you, my plate is full enough as it is.  If we are all in the
same situation then the contest will be discontinued.

73,

Jay, K4OGG