[SECC] Station Improvements

Subject: [SECC] Station Improvements
From: k4no at mchsi.com (Greg Richard)
Date: Tue Jan 4 19:15:34 2005
Replaced the old 13 channel TV in the shack with a 19" cable ready TV. This
now give us access to ESPN Channel 14, ESPN2 Channel 15  and a bunch of
other
late night TV options that we didn't have before. It was pretty boring
watching the weather Channel all night during a contest...  Is this the type
of station improvements you were talking about?

Actually, I picked up the Inrad roofing filter for the MK V I picked up a
couple of months ago.  Haven't had time to install it yet but it is on the
list of things to do.

Greg K4NO