[SECC] ARRL 175-mi contest circle for SECC

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 175-mi contest circle for SECC
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri Nov 19 12:14:51 2004
Guys, this is my fault for thinking the SS was in the first weekend of
December.

K4WI has asked in a private email if the circle can be shifted to the
Red co-ordinates.

Can't find W4OC's address, so hope he will see this. In past years, he
has not operated the the SSB portion of the SS.

I therefore request that if W4OC does not respond to the reflector
regarding his intentions to operate, that the time period for voting
on moving the circle be suspended and that the "red" circle be
initiated immediately.

According to recognized parlimentrity, ( I hope that's spelled
correctly ) this request is quite legal as a "rise to a point of
personal privilege" by a full member.

It however, cannot be done if anyone objects.

73
Ed