[SECC] Re: Old

Subject: [SECC] Re: Old
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Daniel Jeswald)
Date: Fri Nov 12 19:10:52 2004
Let me express my sincere appreciation to you for your MARS activities.
When I was able to I was a volunteer operatar at the Bien Hoa AB MARS
station. I remember vividly the LONG lines of war weary troops waiting for
a chance to make a phone patch home.  And if that didn't work out due to
propagation, or ''other'' happenings how they would make out a Marsgram.

Without you guys on the stateside end none of it would have worked.  Let me
ASSURE you that your efforts were much appreciated.  And remembered.

Dan/W4NTI   AFA2FY

K4NGI
> (aka AA4TT ) and Larmar Hill, W4BOL, got me into GSN in the early 60's.
Some