[SECC] Results of Voting on Temporary Moving of 175-mile Circle forCQWW

Subject: [SECC] Results of Voting on Temporary Moving of 175-mile Circle forCQWW SSB
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Thu Oct 28 11:59:16 2004
John Laney wrote:
> Actually, I think it is for a 7 or 8 day period, but
> the only thing affected will be the CQ WW SSB Contest.

Actually, it is a 6 day period which must emcompass all dates of the
particular contest in mind. So, for all practical purposes, it could
be today for the start, but must be no later than tomorrow. No
announmemt other than the voting is required.

Now we have 2 more hot shots, so let's all give our best.

73
Ed