[SECC] Re: SECC@contesting.com

Subject: [SECC] Re: SECC@contesting.com
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri Oct 22 15:05:52 2004
This is an item I think all club members will be interested in. The
below is a direct quote from the system administrator.
> keep them alive as long as possible.  I don't see anything that would
> stop that at the moment.  The domain will be renewed.

> In memory of Bill, I intend to keep alive any web pages and mailing
> lists he donated.  He and I always conferred on these matters and I
> always agreed to give to a good cause.  Bill's death still hurts and I
> like to continue a lot of the things he and I believed in.

I also received a list of eveyone subscribed to the SECC webpage, and
believe me, it is long. Have to do a little manipulating with it, but
should finally have a list I can send to the Secretary.

73
Ed