[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2004 Illinois QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2004 Illinois QSO Party
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed Oct 20 09:36:17 2004
Hello all:

Below is my claimed score for the Illinois QSO Party run last Sunday.
Conditions were fair.  Don't know if I have ever heard the low bands as
quiet.  Thought something might be wrong with my receiver.  Virtually NO
QRN.  20 meters went long early and it wasn't possible to work many of
the stations in southern Illinois on 20.  Some were worked by scatter,
beaming west, on CW, but none on phone.  Had three QSOs (with two
stations--W9PZT and K9PG) on 15 M, all on scatter.  No other Ill signals
heard there.  There wasn't much SSB activity--not as much as usual I
thought.  Didn't do much CQing.  About 97% search and pounce.

Ill. has 102 counties, all of which I have previously confirmed.  In the
QSO Party, I worked 82 counties and got credit for 10 "bonus" mults by
working 8 stations in one county.  The QSO total is inflated because
stations on county lines count for two, three, or even four QSOs (and
multipliers) under IQP rules.

73,

John, K4BAI.

                     Illinois QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   160:
    80:
    40:
    20:
    15:
    10:
     6:
     2:
Total:  229     75  Mults = 97  Total Score = 51,701

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/