[SECC] Fwd: [SEDXC] The new SEDXC Discussion Board

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: [SEDXC] The new SEDXC Discussion Board
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Fri Oct 8 22:30:05 2004
I've been out-of-town, so am late getting in on this:

On 4 Oct 2004 at 21:46, Ben Coleman NJ8J wrote:

> Personally, I find web-based discussion groups a pain, and prefer either
> email reflectors (mailing lists) or newsgroups.

I agree.  Email is much more efficient.  Newsgroups are okay, but if
it's not a usenet newsgroup, I guess there would have to be a
separate news server we could all log into.  With email filtering, I
don't really see any reason to go to all that effort.

> I'd vote no.  The reflector isn't broken, don't fix it.

What he said.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA