[SECC] This Weekend's Contests

Subject: [SECC] This Weekend's Contests
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Thu Sep 30 21:49:07 2004
On 30 Sep 2004 at 15:48, John Laney wrote:

> 4.  California QSO Party.  16Z Sat - 22Z Sun.  CW/Phone.  160 - 2M.
> Club aggregate competition.  Exchange:  Serial number and Calif County
> or SPC.  http://www.cqp.org/Rules.html.

Remember that this is a contest with a club competition that we're
going to try to do well in...it looks like I may get to do a bit of
operating for it to!

Anyway, it's always a fun one, and you don't have to worry about
which way to aim your antenna...once you get it set at the beginning
of the contest.  And, there are actually tangible, consumable prizes
for the top finishers!

Make some Qs....

73 de Lee

--