[SECC] Alabama QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] Alabama QSO Party
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Daniel Jeswald)
Date: Mon Sep 27 19:16:34 2004
We certainly need to do something.  Does anyone know how many members, or
interested folks, there are in AL into contesting???  I am willing to help
out.  I have lots of time.  I know nothing about how to do a web page, I am
certainly NOT a big gun.  But I do like to contest.

I talked to Bridgette sometime back and with their situation they are
looking for someone or some entity to take the AQP over.

Count me in on whatever is discussed.

Dan/W4NTI